Saturday, August 30, 2008

Organizing!

So, the organizer came and met with us Tuesday night. The most exciting thing about our meeting was learning that she used to design closets for a closet company and that she can design a closet system for our bedroom that will make better use of our space. I'm so excited! She came over this morning and helped us start working on the kitchen. We spent three hours re-arranging and purging and she helped us use the small amount of space we have in a much wiser and more logical way. Just off of our kitchen, is a laundry room/pantry. It has been a mess forever. Our plan was to work on it at our next appointment in two weeks, but I was so motivated and inspired by this morning, that I had to start working on it. I really started digging into it around 2:30. I just finished - 11:30. There's really no way you can truly appreciate this if you've never seen this room, and I didn't take before pictures, but I thought I would share the afters:






No comments: