Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thirty-One

So, I signed up to be a consultant for a company called Thirty-One. It is a home party business that sells adorable bags and organizing products - most of which can be personalized. I never thought I would do a business like this, but I am really excited about this opportunity.  First, I love the products and I kept finding myself buying them, so I decided I should at least get a discount.  But second, what really drew me to the business is the company's mission and the origin of the name.  Thirty-One comes from Proverbs 31, the passage about the virtuous woman.  If you've been following this blog, you may remember that this passage is a theme in my life.  The company is dedicated to celebrating women and they go so far as to make sure their products are manufactured by women owned businesses.  I love it.  We'll see how it goes.  If you're interested in the products or would like to host a party - either in person or online - and earn free products, visit my site.

No comments: